As mentioned in my previous post since winning the Great Irish Bake Off I have been flat out busy! It’s great that things are paying off though so I’m very thankful. Tomorrow (27/11/13) is no different as I will be hosting the Dr. Oetker Twitter party! A twitter party basically gets a conversation going on Twitter about a particular topic and usually has a host who will be an expert (me expert?!) in that field. Usually at the end of the time slot there is an outcome or goal achieved, tomorrow’s being you could win 1 of 5 Dr. Oetker baking hampers!
I absolutely love Christmas. Love, love, love it! The food, the drink, the atmosphere, the decorations….I could go on and on. As I am a lover of all things food I have been cooking the Christmas dinner for the past few years and this year will be no different. I usually start to plan and get ideas around October time…obsessed? Baking at Christmas is huge too. So many treats can be given away as gifts and as ’tis the season for indulgence it’s ok to make a little extra of everything. Tomorrow on Twitter I hope to inspire as many people to get into the kitchen and get baking for Christmas as possible! If you win the hamper you could maybe create one of these:
This is the Gingerbread house I made for my house last year. These are serious fun to make for all ages. Kids love to decorate with sweets and make it look all colourful, whereas you find the adults will get very involved in the designing process! Beyond gingerbread there is a whole world of Christmas baking.
So why not join in tomorrow between 12-1pm (GMT) for some inspiration, tips and the chance to win yourself and Dr. Oetker hamper in time for some Christmas baking! Find out more below:
Thanks for reading,
- Female inmates spend months building gingerbread houses (fox13now.com)
- At the First Day of Christmas…tra la la – gingerbread cake recipe (tradurretranslateblog.wordpress.com)
- Gingerbread House Making Party (proverbs3111.wordpress.com)
- Gingerbread & Gingerbread Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Christmas at the Gingerbread Cafe book launch (rebeccaraisin.wordpress.com)
- Clarksville’s Christmas on the Cumberland Grand Opening Tomorrow (clarksvilleonline.com)
- Don’t you step on my Red Velvet shoes! (kilburnkitchen.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Party Themes & Christmas Table | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Baking for christmas:-) (gemsfavouritethings.wordpress.com)
- It is time to start baking. (amylwestdavidson.wordpress.com)